Chess.com is a website dedicated to chess and the millions of chess players around the globe who love the game.
A game for 2 players each of whom moves 16 pieces according to fixed rules across a checkerboard and tries to checkmate the opponent's king.
How does Ranked mode work?
How does Versus mode work?
Play for OC Cash or Fun Coins against an OnlineChampion rival of your skill level or choose someone yourself manually (from his user profile or from the sidebar, in the social section when you search for your rival's username).
In Chess.com, go to Play, create a Custom Game in Blitz 3|2 mode and copy the Invite Link.
You will win:
- OC Cash.
- League points (Premium).
- Season points (entry fee).
- Fun Coins.
How does Duel mode work?
- If you play Versus against a random rival from OnlineChampion, they will be of your same skill level.
- If you play Versus against a rival of your choosing from OnlineChampion, they have to accept your duel. To duel a user you have to go to their user profile, or through the sidebar, in the social section when you search the rival's username.
- In Chess.com, go to Play, create a Custom Game in Blitz 3|2 mode and copy the Invite Link.
- You will win OC Cash, Season points (entry fee), OC League points (Premium subscription) and Fun Coins.