AO Tennis 2
AO International Tennis is a tennis simulator that focuses on the Australian Open and has been developed in close collaboration with the tournament organizers to try to offer the most realistic experience of this Grand Slam possible.
Players have to earn money and experience, through playing matches, that can be used to boost players' skills and stats.
How does Ranked mode work?
How does Versus mode work?
Play for OC Cash or Fun Coins against an OnlineChampion rival of your skill level or choose someone yourself manually (from his user profile or from the sidebar, in the social section when you search for your rival's username).
Create a custom match with 1 set and 3 games, accept your rival and once the match is finished, send a screenshot of the match results.
You will win:
- OC Cash.
- League points (Premium).
- Season points (entry fee).
- Fun Coins.
How does Duel mode work?
- If you play Versus against a random rival from OnlineChampion, they will be of your same skill level.
- If you play Versus against a rival of your choosing from OnlineChampion, they have to accept your duel. To duel a user you have to go to their user profile, or through the sidebar, in the social section when you search the rival's username.
- Create a custom match with 1 set and 3 games, accept your rival and once the match is finished, send a screenshot of the match results.
- You will win OC Cash, Season points (entry fee), OC League points (Premium subscription) and Fun Coins.