Gran Turismo Sport
Gran Turismo (GT) is a racing simulation game that emulates the appearance and performance of a large selection of vehicles, most of which are licensed reproductions of real-world automobiles.
Players must win races and experience in order to unlock new cars and other perks.
How does Ranked mode work?
How does Versus mode work?
Play for OC Cash or Fun Coins against an OnlineChampion rival of your skill level or choose someone yourself manually (from his user profile or from the sidebar, in the social section when you search for your rival's username).
Create a new room with the provided options, accept your rival and once the match is finished, send a screenshot of the match results.
You will win:
- OC Cash.
- League points (Premium).
- Season points (entry fee).
- Fun Coins.
How does Duel mode work?
- If you play Versus against a random rival from OnlineChampion, they will be of your same skill level.
- If you play Versus against a rival of your choosing from OnlineChampion, they have to accept your duel. To duel a user you have to go to their user profile, or through the sidebar, in the social section when you search the rival's username.
- Create a new room with the provided options, accept your rival and once the match is finished, send a screenshot of the match results.
- You will win OC Cash, Season points (entry fee), OC League points (Premium subscription) and Fun Coins.